- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 6 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 89 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 486 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 487 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 522 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 694 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 809 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 846 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1221 days ago
2 Top Squeeze Page Generators
Using squeeze page generators can literally squeeze your visitors into your funnels which help us achieve our goals. Generally a squeeze page is a landing page with limited options presented on the page, usually a simple optin form or a simple link. If you are not a “super coder” or technically minded you will need a Squeeze Page Generator to help you create a professional high converting page.
Even if you are a whiz at coding, using squeeze page generators to build your goal pages is a smart thing to do as they will save you hours of valuable time. Most of the time these generators are drag and drop easy and include graphics and boxes that make you look like a pro.
People say that ugly pages convert but I am not sure about that. I have always found that simple pages convert but if they are nice on the eye they can convert even better.
I will mention both free and paid Squeeze Page generators as it really depends on your needs as to how far you go with this. Even if you are a straight blogger and not a complete mini site junkie, you will still need to get familiar with squeeze pages.
I actually started out with free squeeze page generators and they were such a success that I had to go for something bigger and better!
Free Squeeze Page Generators
You are going to love this sales page generator because it is easy and free to use.
Here is a squeeze page I created with this FREE site http://letsbuildwebsites.com/SEO-My-Way/FR/seo-my-way/
In the video below I Show how I made the sales page, uploaded to my server, then later I edited it on my server. It is installed on this website, even though I have WordPress installed at the same time.
I do prefer the easy way out by installing an entire WordPress theme as shown below.
Now for the top squeeze page generator/blogging theme
No I am not going to mention OptimizePress here. It is great but nothing compared to AP2 for squeeze pages, sales pages, affiliate blogging, and more.
Yes it it is not only a top squeeze page generator, but it is also a complete blogging theme. Therefore if you are not into making sales pages or squeeze pages, you can simply use Authority Pro for a blog. I seriously have not seen a sales page generator as professional looking as these ones. There are a few videos on the Authority Pro sales page that can explain things better than I can, however here are a few things that I noticed.
- AP2 (Authority Pro) has all the graphics and headings and sales buttons you will need, all built-in, ready to go.
- It even has different templates for different occasions.
- It includes a SEOPressor like plug-in built-in for search engine optimization.
- It includes a built-in video site map.
Do you want people to say WOW about your sales page?
- AP2 includes 24 custom widget positions. See the screenshot below.
- It also includes 13 custom widgets that will help you place advertising, social media links, ratings, Clickbank text ads, and so on.
- “AP Launcher” Theme Customization Panel (70 customizable options)
- It also has Facebook comments that can be integrated, Twitter feeds and so on.
- Integrates your optin code from the top email marketing guys like Aweber, Mailchimp and 5 others and makes you look like a pro.
You will be absolutely shocked at what you get when you buy Authority pro. You can even use it to build a product reviews site and your affiliate links are placed in the best clicking spots. Everything has been tested for giving you the best conversions. There is no joke that grabbing sales is an art and these people have studied it.
All this seems light years away from a post I did last year about making a sales page with the Socrates WordPress theme. If I compare it the two sales pages we know which one looks more professional. Socrates has the options to build a sales page but never included all the fancy graphics to make it look like a professional job.
Hopefully I have given you some food for thought when you are looking for squeeze page generators or sales pages for your new venture.