If you have your own Youtube channel, sooner or later you will want to customize your channel homepage. This will brand your business or hobby as your own and separate you from the pack.
How do I make a background image for my Youtube Video channel?
My Youtube video channel background is 1598×1636 and is 214KB. Of course yours does not have to be this exact size. You can experiment by trying different sizes. It is also a JPG file. This is very easy to create from scratch. You can open Mspaint and start making your background.
How to create a new background image for Youtube in Ms paint?
1. Open Ms Paint. Usually in the start menu under accessories.
2. Click on File at the top. Then choose new.
3. Then choose image from the top menu.
4. From the drop down menu choose Attributes.
5. Fill in the details for your Youtube background image. 1598 high x 1636 wide.
6. Press OK.
7. Now you have the size of your background image. Edit an play with it, adding your company name and so on.
8. Save your image background as a JPG file.
In the video tutorial below I show how to download my Youtube video Channel background image and then edit that in Photoshop. It is not as hard as you think…Just give it a go and before you know it, your Youtube channel will customized and unique looking.