When you start using the Socrates WordPress theme you will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to create a mini site or sales page. In fact the Socrates WordPress theme has hundreds of customizable options to help you in your website development. I have previously purchased 4 of the top WordPress Website themes and have ended up using Socrates for more than 50% of my websites. Out of all these themes and hundreds of free ones, Socrates kicks their butts in every way.
Not only does Socrates create fantastic WordPress websites, it easily makes sale pages, squeeze pages, mini sites, and more.
In the video tutorial below I will show you how I created a mini site with a sales page that has been approved by Clickbank.
If you are interested in learning about this WordPress theme:
You can also get the Socrates free trial and find out if you like what you see.
Notes from the video:
- You can create a page and make it a static front page instead of having posts.
- You can make a page and choose the sales page template.
- You can choose to show the header, ads, and links, or remove them for the individual page.
- You can nofollow and noindex any page by ticking a box. For example your thank you page with your download link.
- You can password protect a page. For example your product page.
Later I changed my theme to Thesis, another great WordPress theme, however the conversions dropped dramatically. Therefore I had to remodel Thesis to look like Socrates. I got Thesis because I am a Geek but Socrates is a must for non technical people.