- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 9 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 92 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 489 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 490 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 525 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 697 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 812 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 849 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1224 days ago
7 On Page Optimization Techniques – Keyword and Linking Relationships for Deep SEO
Many Webmasters know basic search engine on page optimization techniques but deep SEO (search engine optimization) is rarely thought about. Everyone knows that you need to include your keywords in the title of your post, meta description, tags, and in your article itself. But what about the finer details?
Do you have the right keywords in your content, have you linked to the relevant sites, and are all factors related?
Here are some tips to help you pinpoint the deep SEO in your on page content.
#1. Stay on Topic
Webmasters used to try and trick the search engines by writing a small amount of content and basically leaving the rest of the page with non-related content. This did work and did trick the search engines, but obviously this is no longer is a viable method to rank in the search engines. This is because Google has developed different ways to gauge whether the actual page is delivering what it has promised. It starts with the title in the description and all the usual bits, but then gets detailed into the keyword relationships, seeing if the words really do belong on the page.
#2. Word Relationships to Gauge Content
When developing a web page, it is usually centred around the main keyword. But content that just contains a repeated keyword is not the right way to optimize your pages. This is why you need to use related keywords that really do have a relationship with the main keyword. In the video below. Rand mentions writing an article about a cat as an example. He mentions that the word feline, meow, kittens, and so on would be related to the word cat. But if the word Tiger was in that article, then that topic might have a different meaning. After all a tiger is a cat, but if the other words were in the article then we would presume a different topic. Therefore the words that are included in your article are very important because they tell the humans and the search engines what the article is about. When you mention words that do not belong, it’s not only the search engines that get confused.
#3. Linking out From Your Page
Google mentioned that you can get rewards for referencing relevant potential content and Webmasters have tested this theory and proven it to be correct. There is no harm in linking out to valuable resource and it only helps with our main goal, to give the humans what they want. Please see more details about linking out from the Google blog.
#4. Visitors Happiness/User Signals
If your visitiors are happy with your page they stay longer. They will also choose your content over others. Google provides relevant results Of course you might make the vistor happy very quickly, but the search engines know this too. For example if people see your page, leave and go back and continue their serach, your page did not make them happy. If they leave and discontinue their search, then they left quickly but you still made them happy.
#5. Pattern Detection
Be unique. Do not repeat your content throughout your website. New Webmasters often see that a page is ranking well and try to create similar pages that actually say the same thing. This will only see your rankings drop as you are trying to manipulate the search engines.
#6. Longer Content
I personally like to write long content. The length depends on what I actually need to answer, but I like the visitor to go away with the right answers, not just half an answer. The best way to do this is to investigate similar pages and provide more than what they are offering.
#7. Deep SEO Optimization Techniques – Questions That Spark Ideas
The following SEO optimization techniques will help you find the right keywords to include on page. Its all about getting into the heads of the actual people searching, pleasing them, then ranking high in the search engines.
A great way to think about deeper search engine optimization techniques is to think about how people are searching for your content. Put yourself in the humans shoes, the ones that are actually searching for your content, and see how you can please them. To get my on page optimization right I like to ask myself some questions that will cause me to think about the keywords and how I should be using them.
- What keywords would people be typing in to land on your page?
- Are there any humans searching for this topic?
- What are the related terms and phrases that will enforce your main topic?
- What questions need to be answered regarding this topic?
- What have the high ranking pages got that I haven’t?
1. What keywords would they be typing in to land on your page?
2. Are there any humans searching for this topic?
3. What are the related terms and phrases that will enforce your main topic?
4. What questions need to be answered regarding this topic?
5. What have the high ranking pages got that I haven’t?
Both on page optimization and off page search engine optimization have both gained a bad name. However I believe you cannot create quality content unless you use certain search engine optimization techniques. Of course this does not mean that your search engine optimization is all black and white on the page and stands out to the human, as this is not the art of SEO. SEO is about optimizing your website and pages in a subtle way that also blends in with your fantastic quality content. Normal website visitors should not be able to tell that your page has been optimized and all they should see is your great content.