Today I cleaned out my list and deleted over a 1,000 email addresses. I am absolutely sick of people signing up when they are not really interested to receive any emails from me. Therefore I am going to change the way I gather my subscribers by sorting the good from the bad hopefully before the signup process. I am no longer interested in numbers, but only quality subscribers. I guess I am turning the tables here.
I actually wanted to delete my list completely and start again but I had to refrain, only for my loyal subscribers.
Do you really want to be on my list?
I am very fussy about who I have on my list and I have decided that I do not want to entice people with freebies to acquire their email addresses, so if you qualify then please feel free to sign up.
This list is for you…
- I only want subscribers that want to learn how to build WordPress websites to make money online.
- You are not afraid of trying something new.
- You are a positive person.
- You want to change your life.
- If you want to see how I make $5,000 a month from one website then you need to be on this list.
This list is not for you if…
- I have to be straight with you right now. If you are signing up to get the free ebooks then shame on you! If that is your reason then please do not subscribe.
- If you are already making more than $10,000 a month online you do not need to be on anyone’s list. Just ramp up what you’re doing now!
- If you are a negative person with no goals for the future.
- If you do not believe that any of this is true.
- If you are signing up to waste my time and yours…
- If you know you will not open the emails anyway!
Why I only want genuine subscribers on my list
- Every subscriber on my list costs money, therefore it is a waste of money when I have people on my list that do not open the e-mails.
- I do not want to be putting all this work into my e-mail list when only half the subscribers read it.
- I hate the feeling that I am talking to no one??
- Why should I try my hardest to get people on the list when they do no belong there?
Now I need your help
I need you to tell me what you want from my emails. What did you expect and what did you get.. I am betting that half the problem is me not giving my list the information they want. So now I want you to tell me what you want to see.
I might know how to build website and make money but I am not sure what information to step back to. Please tell many in the comment section below what you would like to see on the perfect e-mail list about building WordPress websites to make money?