- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 9 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 92 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 488 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 490 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 525 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 697 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 811 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 848 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1224 days ago
Drag and Drop Sales Page Maker
Drag and drop sales pages are the new thing around town. Well not totally new, but a new direction to work towards and perfect.
I have talked about different sales page makers here on this website before, however elegant themes has come out with a drag and drop sales PageMaker. People also call them landing pages so please do not get confused as I like to twist things. Anyway this is absolutely crazy, as we all know it is only $39 a year to join this membership and they just keep adding fantastic value. This new theme is both innovative and elegant at the same time.
This new Elegant theme is called Convertible. It is a drag and drop sales page maker, but of course, it has the elegant touch. There is nothing like it on the market and it is extremely easy for anyone to use.
The convertible theme includes:
- drag and drop creation
- drag and drop columns and sidebars
- featured sliders
- fantastic buttons
- pricing option boxes
- Content boxes
- and more…
How to build a drag-and-drop sales page using the WordPress convertible theme
All you have to do is simply install the convertible WordPress theme just as you would install any WordPress theme.
- Then simply go to the appearance menu on the left, inside your dashboard.
- Click on the link that says landing page builder.
- You will see a page like the one below. You can click on the add module button, the add button, or start with a Sample lay out.
- For example on that add a module page, you can add a logo module, a header module, a button module, and many other options.
- All you have to do is drag the module you want into your page area, as shown below.
We all know how fantastic Elegant themes products are, and this one includes all the features that you would expect and a whole lot more. As you can see from the screenshot below, you can add cool pricing options, even with price cuts.
I love the way you can add modules, move them, resize them, and customize their settings. The design aspect is unique and highly customizable.
Watch this video showing how I drag and drop modules to create a sales page
The Convertible WordPress Theme is fantastic but it was missing something that really annoyed me. It was the fact that you cannot create any other pages with this theme. Although it is great, this is a limit I did not care for.
I have also been testing a ThesisAwesome landing page theme ( a thesis skin) and I am really like the look of this theme. (Will review this soon) It is clean, neat, and allows me to add a blog in the background which keeps the lonely sales page blog fresh. Here is an example of this theme on my Computer Basics Ebook site. I haven’t finished tweaking this yet but it has already improved conversions! One thing about Heshams skins, they are all well designed. He definitely has any eye for perfection!
I will still find a use for this Elegant theme though, as it is still hard to beat with usability and design. In fact I am dying to use it so I can find out if it really converts.