I had trouble finding the API key for these settings so I decided to make a tutorial about it.
How To Find the Bing Search API Key
1. You can go to this site to sign in using your Hotmail or Microsoft account.
2. Then go to Bing Search API page. I am giving you this shortcut because it can be hard to find.
3. You will see a huge list on the right hand side with all payment options. Press signup for the free option at the bottom. See the screenshot below.
4. On the next page tick the box to show you agree to the terms.
5. Press the sign up button. See the screenshot below.
6. When you are done you can get your Bing Search API key.
7. Press on “My account” at the top of the site. Then press on Account Keys on the left.
8. You will see an API key there but it is suggested to make a new one so your original is never compromised.
9. Therefore you need to press on add.
See the screenshot below. I have named my new Bing API SEOPressor and then pressed on generate. After that I copied the key and pasted it into my SEOPressor LSI settings.
To paste the Bing API key into the SEOPressor settings simply press on the advanced tab, then make sure you have pressed the LSI settings button. This is where you can add your key in.
Validate the API key by pressing the button. Then press save settings. See the screenshot below.