- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 10 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 93 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 490 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 491 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 526 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 698 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 813 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 850 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1225 days ago
Find Which Keywords to Use With the Google External Keyword Tool
Finding which keywords to use for your WordPress website or even just a single post is a sure fire way to make to your success. After all, targeting the right keywords has proven to be a magnet for the search engines, whereas using unfocused keywords is simply wasting your precious time. This is part of onpage SEO techniques that are just so absolutely important to the success of your WordPress Website.
Most webmasters have no idea which keywords to use and many do not even know what a keyword is. It is not an easy thing to just know and this is why I use the Google external keyword tool to help me out.
Where is the Google external keyword tool so I can find which keywords to use?
Finding out which keywords to use with the Google external keyword tool is very important for SEO purposes. There is no point guessing and just hoping your posts or website will rank for certain keywords. You should take the time to find out which keywords you should be using in order to get the most website traffic you possibly can.
How to use the Google external keyword tool to find which keywords to use?
2. Enter the a keyword into the box provided.
3. Fill in the security word and press search.
For more details watch the video below. It shows how easily it is to see which keywords are the right ones. The difference between the right and wrong keywords can be very minor.
Watch this video to see how to find which keywords to use with the Google external keyword tool
Notes on how to find which keywords to use with the Google external keyword tool
- Not researching your keywords is just a stab in the dark.
- Finding which keywords to use is also important for single posts as it is shown in the video above.
- Never under estimate the power of the keywords. Please see 10 top onpage SEO techniques.
- Here is an another video on How to find a niche. It also uses the Google keyword tool.
My theory is that keywords are people. This is because people are the ones typing the words into the search engines and therefore creating the need for that keyword. If people are not searching for a particular keyword then that keyword is useless.
I also stumbled across a WordPress plugin that John chow uses called Keyword Winner. It takes all the hard work out of finding which keyword to use for your individual blog posts. I suggest you simply go and watch the demo video on how this plugin works because it will save you a hell of a lot of time!
Also download my FREE SEO report. This will explain a few more things in detail.
So the moral of the story is that finding which keywords to use is very important to the success of your post, page, or website.