- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 10 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 92 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 489 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 491 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 525 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 698 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 812 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 849 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1225 days ago
How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress Post
There are so many ways to make money money online and I have my finger in many of those pies. Well not all but a huge amount. I have exposed how I make money online previously and selling Amazon products is a very small part of this.
Add Amazon links to a WordPress Post
This video below shows how to add Amazon affiliate links to a WordPress post manually without any plugins. It can take some time to do this and I now use the EazyAzon Plugin for this, which has saved me from even going to the Amazon website. All links can be created within your WordPress post.
Azon Deal Snatcher – Add Amazon Affiliate Links
Azon snatcher is one of those plugins that I installed and instantly made money with. It shocked me. I created a few posts using this WordPress plugin and 3 or 4 sales came in the next day. I have many websites but I had never written an article about the Kindle Fire before now. I ended up selling two Kindle fires and some weird accessories. I also sold some Xbox items, also which had never happened for me before. It was a dead giveaway.
Here is a link to the articles that made me sales:
The screenshot below shows the items I sold from this experiment. See the arrows pointing to the sales. Now I am ready to implement this on a bigger website as I always like to test things out first.
View Full picture here.
I just wanted to show you that these are totally normal WordPress posts on a website that has never really made made money before.
This was also on a dead blog, well not popular anyway! It was a website about small usb drives but I decided to make it into a tech site.
As long as we are on a selling spree, please check out this article about earning extra affiliate sales by tweaking your proven sales pages. Now that I know these two pages can make sales, I will link to them and promote them further.