This video tutorial about “the next step” when you install a WordPress Website turned out to be longer than I thought. In the first video called Build a WordPress Website from scratch I showed how to change your domain name servers, create a domain on your hosting, upload a WordPress Website, and then finally sign into it to start developing it. All that only took 13 minutes, however this video is more like 40 minutes long so I am WARNING you in advance.
To continue with these tutorials you must have bought website hosting, a domain name, and installed WordPress. This is about starting a business so it gets serious now!
Install a WordPress Website Video Tutorial
Here is a list of what you will learn in this video:
- What settings to change as soon as you install a WordPress Website?
- How to change your permalinks and why?
- How to find related keywords for your niche and download the keywords to use.
- How to choose your category titles?
- How to make SEO categories?
- How to install plugins and which ones are very necessary?
If you can put up with the rambling, this video will teach you some solid tips about installing and starting a WordPress Website.
Free Step by Step Report on How to Build a Website.