It was six years ago, when one day, I finally decided to change my life by selling my real world business for a dream to make money online. I had been creating WordPress websites as a hobby in my spare time, and making a little bit of money online. I knew that with the experience I had I could earn enough money to support my lifestyle. I was just a beginner and needed to know how to make money online. Sure I was making some money, but I needed to know how to make serious money.
Back then, I spent almost a year learning about different ways to make money online. Just like everyone else, I probably tried everything I could to make money online, and eventually I ended up at the beginning again. This means that I ended up creating websites, which in actual fact became very valuable virtual real estate.
Now we have reached 2013 and there are even more money making opportunities available and I would like to share them with you. I can tell you right now that the state of the worldwide economy is not making any difference to me. In fact there are so many ways to make money online, that my only dilemma is deciding which way to choose. The next thing you have to do is just stick to it.
How to make money online in 2013?
How? How to make money online is a difficult subject. First you have to choose which avenue you are going to use to make money, then you need to pursue that task.
What do you need to make money online in 2013?
There are a few things that you will need if you want to make money online. These include both physical objects and personal attributes. Most of these items on the list are extremely important and others you could possibly get away without.
Obviously you are going to need things like a laptop computer, an Internet connection, some basic software, basic computer skills, and so on.
Believe in yourself
If you do not believe that you can do this and be successful then you should go and get a job. You need the confidence and the belief to keep you going when you get knocked down. Making money online is not always an easy path, but when you get closer to the end, you will be rewarded.
When you get knocked down you need perseverance so you can get back up, time after time. When you fail is not a good idea to give up, because the more you fail, the closer you are to success. Perseverance is the only thing that can definitely guarantee your success. It’s the people that stick it out that make it to the end.
Just like any business person, you need to focus on the job at hand, and stick to your path. If you cannot work unattended or without a boss watching over you, like I said before, you need to get a job. Unfortunately, maybe you are just a worker.
Different ways to make money online in 2011
- Build successful WordPress websites and make money from Google adsense advertising or something similar and affiliate sales.
- Write articles or e-book’s for other Webmasters.
- Write articles for revenue sharing websites.
- Create logos and banners for businesses.
- Edit photos and create images for other websites and businesses.
- Create WordPress websites and sell them on Flippa.com.
- Buy and sell websites, much like buying and selling houses.
- Make simple websites for local businesses in your area.
- Create information products and list them on Clickbank as a Clickbank vendor.
- Sell items on eBay. You can drop ship or buy something and resell it.
- Create a successful YouTube channel and integrate with Adsense to earn money.
- Make cash online by posting in forums. Webmasters will pay you to do this.
- Take photos and get paid when someone downloads it from sites like shuttershock.com.
- Blog commenting. Webmasters will pay you to comment and leave back links for them.
How not to make money online?
- Avoid get rich quick schemes. If anyone tells you that you will make money the first day you start, keep away.
- Anything to do with system gambling. We all know that gambling is a risk and it is not a secure way to earn a living.
- Anything to do with adult content. There is money to be made in this niche, however it is only for a certain kind of person.
- Online surveys are a drag and the pays terrible. Seriously, who wants to spend time filling out forms for a mere $.50.
- Spam e-mailing to sell products.
I chose to earn a living online by building successful WordPress website’s. I also create information products, perform Onpage SEO and Offpage SEO backlinking for all of my websites. I discovered that all of these methods create a solid business that will produce income and grow over the years. By creating websites, I not only have made money from them, I have created virtual real estate and now I have some very valuable property to sell.
If you would like to learn how to make money online in 2013, I would love to share my knowledge with you.