Would you like to know what the highest paying Adsense keywords are on your website and use this knowledge to increase your AdSense earnings? Of course this would be an instant advantage. When people have searched in Google, land on your website, then click on an AdSense ad, this is when we want to know what keywords they have used.
Amazingly, Google itself gives you all of this information for free. All you have to do is have your AdSense account linked to your Google Analytics account and this will enable you to see a multitude of information. Not many people know that you can actually go into so much detail and see what actual keywords are the highest paying AdSense words on your website. Knowing the numbers is definitely going to increase your AdSense earnings and therefore this article is for anyone using Google AdSense.
What you will need to follow this tutorial?
- You will need a Google AdSense account.
- You will need a Google Analytics account.
- You will need to have a website that gets search engine traffic.
What are the advantages to finding out the highest paying Adsense keywords for your website?
- You can concentrate on using more of the same keywords. For example write more posts containing that keyword.
- You can steer your website visitors to the highest paying pages.
- You can optimize your posts for these certain keywords.
- You can also find out what keywords not to use.
How to find the highest paying Adsense keywords on your website?
Using Google Analytics can be difficult for most people and now I’m just going to show you how to find your website’s highest paying Adsense keywords using the information supplied. This is no trick or secret it’s just a little bit difficult as Google Analytics is such a detailed program. There are so many little button and links to press on so please follow this tutorial carefully.
Steps to find the highest paying AdSense keywords:
1. Go to your Google Analytics account and click on the website you want to investigate.
2. Click on the view report link.
3. In the left column, press on the content link. See the screen shot below.
4. Another menu will appear as shown below. Click on the AdSense link.
5. Again another menu will appear, click on Top AdSense content. See the screen shot below.
6. Now a list of URLs will appear with the AdSense earnings next to them. This shows you which page your website earns the most.
7. Click on one URL that you wish to investigate. See the screen shot below.
8. Now you will see a complete breakdown of the AdSense earnings from this page on your website.
9. In the screen shot below I have circled a small box. It has the word none in it and a drop-down Arrow.
10. Press on the drop-down Arrow to see a menu.
11. Choose keywords from the menu.
12. The next screen will show you the highest paying AdSense keywords for that particular post. It also shows how much money that keyword has made you and a number of other details that I cannot show.
What other information can you learn?
- You can see which individual keyword is the highest paying AdSense keyword for that post.
- You can see how many impressions that keyword contributed to your post.
- You can see how many clicks on AdSense ads that keyword contributed to.
- You can also see the usual statistics, though CTR,CPM,and so on.
Notes on how to find the highest paying Adsense keywords:
- Finding your website’s highest paying AdSense keywords is a goldmine if you use the information correctly.
- There are a number of ways to use this information to increase your AdSense earnings because now you have the inside information.
- When I discovered this feature old shocked to see that most of my earnings from AdSense were coming from just a few posts. Maybe this information can help you publish the correct posts instead of wasting your time on the low money earners.
I have previously written articles on how to increase your AdSense earnings. Please see How Did I Increase Adsense Earnings By 500% If you combine this article with the information I am telling you now, you will definitely be able to increase your AdSense earnings.
With the information I have shown you in this article you should be able to increase your AdSense earnings and find the highest paying Adsense keywords for your website.