- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 8 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 91 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 487 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 489 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 524 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 696 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 810 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 847 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1223 days ago
Prices Slashed on My Favorite SEO Tool – Be Quick!
Before I stumbled across Keyword Winner, I was performing the long and boring task of finding related and low competition keywords manually. But doing this task has paid off for me, over and over. Therefore I already knew that if Keyword Winner could do this job quicker, it would be well worth its money.
Previously I made a video about optimizing an old post and it was long and boring. Well it had great information but the task itself took a long time to explain. Now that I am using Keyword Winner I am saving at least 20 mins of my precious time when optimizing an old article.
This is how Keyword Winner works
Prices for Keyword Winner have been slashed for a quick 1 year anniversary. The offer is valid until the 26th of July. Here is the Keyword Winner discount link.
What is so good about Keyword Winner?
- I like it because it is simple to use.
- It shows me results I can understand.
- You can easily add the keywords to your article and use them as related keywords.
Here are some more Features:
How much do I have to pay for this SEO Tool?
Dan Lew, the creator of this plug-in, has discounted the price by 70%. This is a huge saving and if you were thinking about buying keyword winner, this is definitely the time.
I have been using this plug-in for more than six months now and I love it so much, I definitely would not want to be without it. That is the sign of money well spent. But the difference is, when I bought my copy of Keyword Winner it was $97, and now it has been reduced to $27.
I would highly recommend buying a multi-site license now, even if you only have one website at the moment as this price is just so cheap!
Here is the Keyword Winner discount link as this offer is not available on the normal sales page. This offers ends on the 26th of July.
Be sure to watch the video on the sales page too as it shows how John Chow uses this product. He seems to use it to craft great titles but I use it more to add related keywords that have low competition to my articles. By the way, this still works even after the recent Google Panda updates as there is nothing Black hat about this plugin.