I use the SEO Auto Links Related Posts (SEO ALRP) WordPress plugin for a few of my sites and there are many features, but I had a problem with the slide box plugin. It is an awesome plugin that has loads of fantastic features and only costs $4.95.
I recently changed my premium WordPress theme to Max Mag Theme and my SEO ALRP slide box would not show up. It was actually showing behind the theme page background and I wanted to bring it forward to show above. As you can see from the screenshot below, only a small portion of the box was showing.
Why Do I Use This Slide Box Plugin?
The reason I had to bring this slide-box forward is because this plugin makes money for me. It has an option to add in Amazon affiliate links or any affiliate link for that matter and it works. This seo auto links plugin cost me $4.95 but I made that back in the first day I installed it. Therefore I just had to get this working again.
Slide Box Plugin Hidden Behind Theme Background – How To Fix This?
1 .Firstly you have to find out which type of Slide out you’re using as this plugins offers loads of options. As you can see in the screenshot below, I am using the “Light” slide box.
2. Now you need to edit the css file for that slide out box. You can do this be pressing on the plugins link in the left menu, then clicking on editor. Please note that this is the plugins editor, not the theme editor.
3. You will need to choose which plugin you want to edit from the drop down menu at the top.
4. The SEO ALRP plugin has loads of files and you need to find the css for the type of slide box you are using. I had to find the css file for slidebox-light.
5. When the right css file is open you can then edit.
6. See the screenshot below. I simply changed the z-index to 25 instead of the default 5. That’s it!
7. After that simple edit, the slide box plugin was working again.
This is just a simple slide box plugin that helps me make money with WordPress websites.