- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 6 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 89 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 486 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 487 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 522 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 694 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 809 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 846 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1221 days ago
SEO Strategies for 2012 – Post Google Panda and Penguin
It seems like the Google hand the updates are never-ending and we all need to review our SEO strategies to stay in the game. Many Webmasters depend on their rankings in the search engines and it is very important to stay near the top of those results.
When the first Google pander update hit, one of my websites was severely affected. It was not because of duplicate content, because there wasn’t any. The main reason was bad HTML, broken links, and poor SEO. This happened because the website was so large that I got lazy. My traffic dropped dramatically and so did my income for that website.
The recent updates have seen big link building networks like Build My Rank simply shut their doors as Google de-indexed every site in their network. I wonder which link building network is next? I personally use UAW and they are still going at the moment. I guess they are setup a bit different.
In the light of all these changes I have had to review my SEO strategies. This does not mean any drastic changes, it just means that I have left a few SEO steps to gather dust.
SEO strategies I am using
Better content on my blogs (SEOed)
SEO Strategies I am not using
Mass link building
Mass article marketing
My SEO Tools