You would think that inserting an image into a WordPress website would be easy, but there are many options involved that can make it difficult for a new WordPress website builder.
When you press on the Add Media button here are the first options you are faced with:
- Uploading an image from your computer.
- Adding an image from your media library.
- Inserting an image from URL.
Wow there are some big decisions there. But wait there’s more.
After inserting your image there are more settings to deal with.
For example you will have to choose your preferred alignment display settings.
- None: Leaves the image to the left but the text is not wrapped around it. Like the image above.
- Center: Puts the image in the middle with no text wrap.
- Left: Aligns the image left with the text wrapping around it.
- Right: Aligns the image right with the text wrapping around it.
See more details in the video below.