- 5 Easy to Implement Conversion Rate Optimisation TipsPosted 7 days ago
- SEO Keyword Goal – Attract Customers NOT VisitorsPosted 90 days ago
- How To Add Amazon Affiliate Links Into a WordPress PostPosted 486 days ago
- Grabbing Those Extra Affiliate Sales – Earn Extra Money OnlinePosted 488 days ago
- How I Make Money Online With Worpdress Websites – Part 2Posted 522 days ago
- How I Make Money Online with WordPress WebsitesPosted 695 days ago
- Clickbank Affiliate Products that Provide Recurring IncomePosted 809 days ago
- How to Make Money Online in 2013?Posted 846 days ago
- Find a Product in Clickbank and Create an Affiliate HoplinkPosted 1222 days ago
This WordPress Website has Dofollow Backlinks and Commentluv Comments
I guess if you’ve visited this WordPress website lately you would have noticed that it has dofollow backlinks in the comments section below. It also has the comment love plug-in which is also enable to be dofollow. I am not concerned with giving away link juice, as other Webmasters are, as I believe that what you give out you get back. If not sure what all this back link jargon means please see dofollow links and nofollow links.
Let me tell you that I am not inviting you to make comments for a dofollow backlinks as I do not tolerate generic comments. You know the ones that we all hate…
“Wow! Great Post!” – Totally never seen this comment before. Ha Ha. But who cares.
“I agree with what you said….” – Well that was easy. I am glad you agree but do you have an opinion?
“I was searching the internet and I found your blog” – Well that’s how I usually get website visitors so make sure you have something to say that;s a bit more interesting.
Here are some more examples of comments that look real.
There is not only a free version of Commentluv but also a Commentluv Premium now too!
Dofollow backlinks and comment luv comments that will get approved
- I am inviting you to get dofollow backlinks if your comment is genuine and adds to the discussion.
- Any valuable tips and tricks related to the post to share with us will be approved.
- Any questions on related subjects will be approved. Please explain your problem though as me replying with “please explain more” is a waste of time.
I do not have Keywordluv because the entire blog is dofollow in the comment section. I did not see the need to add another plugin to do the same thing. I really do not think you need to add a keyword in the name section as you are getting the dofollow comment luv juice anyway. Here are some great ways to use the commentluv plugin to your advantage.
Why have I made my comment section dofollow backlinks now?
I actually thought that my comments section was all ready dofollow, however I noticed the other day that it wasn’t. That’s okay because I have now installed the dofollow plug-in.
Do Dofollow backlinks harm my Google page rank?
At the moment I believe that having do follow back links on your website does not affect Google page rank. However we know that things change very often with Google and who knows what’s down the track? The thing is, I love building WordPress websites and helping other people along the way, and I don’t really care about page rank.
When building a WordPress website I like to concentrate on making a website with great content, the best SEO possible, and then I believe that page rank will come eventually. I know this sounds a little bit silly waiting for page rank to happen, however it just happens that way with all the work that you do on your website’s.
Do dofollow backlinks hold more value than nofollow backlinks?
I still believe that dofollow backlinks hold more value than nofollow backlinks. However nofollow back links are still registered as backlinks and you will notice that Google knows they are there. The debate which one is better could go onto the years, until Google actually tells us the right answer.
Why did I write this post?
Unfortunately I get a lot of comments that are not worth approving. I am writing this post to let people know that I do not except comments that are not related to the article I have posted. I also will not publish a comment that has other links in it unless it is a fantastic resource link for the readers.
It is very simple. If you write a decent comment that is related to the subject at hand, you are welcome to leave a commentluv dofollow link and your name linking to a website of your choice. (no sex, drugs, or illegal websites…but still your choice.)
Ok, enough said. Go and write some decent comments for my website. I want to hear your opinion!